Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"Ka-Chow!"- Caleb and Caden are 4 !!!!


It's official. No more babies at the Varner home. Caleb and Caden have entered boyhood and we had a ball celebrating.


The big surprise was the John Deere gator from all the grandparents and mom and dad. They literally drove the thing till the battery ran down. It was wild seeing my boys driving a vehicle at the age of 4. It gave me flashes of when they turn 15 and get their learner's permit. Scary!!


I have to admit, they got the hang of it quickly and for the most part took turns without argument. A miracle indeed! This is now the activity of choice around our house. It's cool to hear your son call from across the room and say, " Hey, Mama, can I drive the tractor?" We are truly a southern family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it either and they ain't even my kids! Congrats on a huge milestone, boys! As Kelsey says, "You are rockin'"!