Monday, October 1, 2007

Processing...

I have much on my heart and mind from my trip to North Carolina that I wish to blog about. It was a roller coaster ride seeing people I had not laid eyes on in 15 yrs and saying good bye to two very loved and special people. I need to process this to collect my thoughts in a way that I can clearly articulate them. However, I will say that I saw God's amazing power of peace, comfort, and hope that was delivered to the family through all of those who prayed. Thank you for that and please continue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristen...This is Nathan Medlin. Do remember me from school? My mom called today and told me the tragic news about Craig and Whitney's death. I didn't know because I've been out of town since Friday on a camping trip with our Awana youth group. I did a google search and found your blog about Craig and Whitney. I still feel sick to my stomach. We question and wonder why, but God is still loving and all knowing. We know that Craig and Whitney are in His presence.

If you want to send me an email, my address is NTMedlin@msn.com. Hope you are doing well.

Kristen said...

It's so good to hear from you Nathan. I'm sending you an email right now.