Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Wonder is back!


I'm really excited about this! Every week night on Ion (channel 17) from 9 to 10 we can now again see the pre-pubescent antics of Kevin, Winnie, and Paul growing up in the 60's. I must admit, I had a secrect crush on Kevin even though he was like 2 yrs younger than me. If you've never seen the show, check it out. The best part about it is all the really cool music. Although, I will never come to terms with how they chose to end the show. But I won't tell, don't worry. You'll find no spoilers here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, stop right there. The fact that Kevin was younger than you the first time this show was out is just downright depressing. Forget me adding you to my blog! :-)

Anonymous said...

I saw a piece the other day on the girl who played Fred Savage's best friend. What was her name? Minnie, or something like that? Anyway, she's doing those Lifetime "rated E for estrogen" movies.

Kristen said...

Her name was Winnie. as in Pooh :)