I couldn't resist this picture. Remember those days of childhood when you would sit down with the Sears Christmas catalog and dream? Of course, the catalog my kids are perusing in this picture is Oriental Trading. They particularly got a kick out of the rubber duckie nativity. When I laid Caleb down for nap today, I reminded him how much Jesus loves him. He giggled and said, "Yes, mommy. And He wasn't a duck!"
Monday, November 5, 2007
Christmas is coming...
I couldn't resist this picture. Remember those days of childhood when you would sit down with the Sears Christmas catalog and dream? Of course, the catalog my kids are perusing in this picture is Oriental Trading. They particularly got a kick out of the rubber duckie nativity. When I laid Caleb down for nap today, I reminded him how much Jesus loves him. He giggled and said, "Yes, mommy. And He wasn't a duck!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love that......
Post a Comment