This tickled me so much I had to share... McKenna and the boys are playing house. McKenna is "Mary", Caden is "Joseph", and Caleb is "baby Jesus". They came to visit me, "Aunt Elizabeth".
"Mary" asked me if I would watch "baby Jesus" while she and "Joseph" went to the market. I gave her an ornery grin and said," I don't know. I've heard Jesus is kind of a trouble maker." She looked at me like I'd lost my marbles and with her hands on her hips, she stated in a most sassy way," HE is the King of Kings!" and whirled around and stomped off. When she came back to "pick Jesus up" she stated matter of fact," Oh, by the way, your son is gonna baptize mine."
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the emotion of tears and lauhter all at the same time. It is my favorite emotion and does not happen nearly enough in a lifetime. You gave me that today. thanks....debo
LOL!! That is just so, so funny. There are no words. :)
Thanks so much for coming to ECBC to speak even though you were sick. You were a great encouragment to me and gave fabulous and funny advice! Thanks again and I love hearing about hos God is working in your life and your children's. I only pray that it will be that obvious to me and in my life!
In Him-Leigh Ann Nichols
Post a Comment