We shop at Costco. Anything we use a lot of (paper goods, chicken nuggets, fruit, ect...) we get there. Plus my kids just love the shopping experience (free cookies and samples,anyone?) But today they just sealed getting my business with the most amazing customer service I have seen. (let me preface this by saying to my Sam's club friends that they very well could have this same policy, but I haven't had an experience with them to know)
We got a set of Bialetti cookware for Christmas in 06 that came from Costco. It was restaurant quality but not extremely expensive. Anyway, the Teflon on one of the pans started peeling off. Recently, a second pan has started peeling as well. I started reading reviews online and found that this is not uncommon with this particular cookware. I decided to call Costco thinking, "What do I have to lose?" knowing full well that I've been using these pots for over a year and they definitely look well used plus Costco no longer carries this product.
When I spoke with customer service and explained my situation to the man that answered, he said," No problem. Bring them in." I said, " But I've been using them for over a year. I have no receipt or box." He said it didn't matter. He said they stake their reputation on providing quality products to their customers and if we are not satisfied they will take the item back no question no matter how long we've had it. Needless to say I was speechless.
So kudos to you Costco. You've earned some customer loyalty today.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment