
This is so pitiful I almost hate wasting cyberspace on it but it makes me so mad that I will. I am constantly disgusted with the excess of our culture. It is without limit. As crazy as this is, I guarantee you someone from Williamson county has probably done this or seriously thought about it. Honestly, is it THAT important to have the right accessories? Anyway, there is this website: http://www.bagborroworsteal.com where you can go and rent any handbag you want for any occasion. The purse I have listed above can be yours for $95.00 a week. A mere fraction of the actual cost: $2,480.00. Is anyone with me on this? IT'S A PURSE!!! Now, I admit to having 7 purses. A lot to some and few to others. Some of my purses even have my initials on it. But this is different. If you can afford a $2,480.00 purse and are comfortable enough in your own stupidity to pay that much for a small piece of animal hide, then by all means go ahead. But my beef is with people who are trying to be something they aren't. Posing. Pretending. Wearing masks. Next thing you know people will start renting kids so they can fit in with suburbanites but not actually have to parent. Ok. I know I'm over the top, but am I the only one who sees the insanity of this?
2 comments:
You caught me... hee hee...
There are many good uses for rentals - weddings, vacations, etc. A dinner party with the right accessories doesn't qualify.
I wish I'd known about that rent-a-kid thing...
Post a Comment