
It's not a joke. This is what Thai police are using as punishment to keep their officers in line. I think it's the perfect tactic to help fight against the Muslim insurgents that have been terrorizing and murdering Thai citizens since 2004. Over 2,300 Thai people have lost their lives in roadside bombings, beheadings, and drive by shootings. I'm sure Kitty will also strike fear into the hearts of the Buddhist vigilantes who on May 31st drove through a village firing assault rifles and hurling grenades at a group teenagers who had gathered at a mosque killing 5 of the youth. Police Col. Pongpat Chayaphan said that the armband is intended to make the offending officers feel guilt and shame for crimes such as littering and tardiness. Sounds like they've got their priorities straight, doesn't it?
2 comments:
That's just weird. Poor kitty.
Please blog, so the little scary man is not the first thing I see when I click on your bookmark.
Post a Comment