Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Uhhh...what did she just say?? Miss Teen South Carolina 2007

This made me embarrassed to admit I'm a product of the Carolina's. It's sad and funny at the same time. Let us pray none of our daughter's aspire for this brand of "celebrity"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me she didn't win.

leigh ann said...

I feel so sorry for her, though. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, she had a complete brain freeze and it is all over YouTube and the media. Talk about having an emotional meltdown.

Bless her heart.

Anonymous said...

I had to listen to it twice as I was laughing so hard. I'm sorry. Hey SC, take a second to breathe and THINK before charging into a statement on geography in American schools!

Sounds like a future liberal politician to me! Dodge the question then try to think of how we should spend all our cash on buying maps for the Iraqis and South Africans so that they can know about geography. Not like that's bad, but hey we obviously need to educate those here in the States!

-Meredith

Kristen said...

No. Thankfully she did not. Miss Colorado took home the crown