My apologies to the anonymous commenter on my previous entry. I haven't blogged lately because my heart is full of many emotions that would not be appropriate to share in this venue. Since I strive to be authentic, I didn't want to blog about just anything because it wouldn't accurately depict where I am right now on my journey. It's strange to experience relief, sorrow, pity, hope, frustration, anticipation, confusion, and just an overall feeling of "Now What?" all at the same time. I would like to share my journey with you through the scriptures I am claiming. I hope they wash over you no matter where you are at in your journey with God.
Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
2 Samuel 22:31
As for God, his way is perfect;
the word of the LORD is flawless.
He is a shield
for all who take refuge in him.
Psalm 9:10
Those who know your name will trust in you,
for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.
Psalm 40:1
I waited patiently for the LORD;
he turned to me and heard my cry.
Psalm 5:3
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
Psalm 27:14
Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.
Psalm 46:10
"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The overall theme I hear in all those scriptures is "hope". That's something we can all have, no matter where we are in life. It may be a struggle, it may be the best day of our life but we can always know that God is with us through it!
I love you, friend. Thanks for sharing your heart.
Post a Comment