I just spoke with my friend Tanya who's on a missions trip in Hong Kong doing VBS with several other friends from my church. (It just hit me I was talking to someone in Hong Kong and I'm in Tennessee. It was as clear as if she was just down the street. Totally Wild!)
Anyway, the flight went well and everything has gone smoothly so far. Everyone is settling into their rooms. It's about Midnight (they are 13 hrs ahead of us) right now and they'll be setting up tomorrow. Our church has set up a blog for them to keep us updated but as they have just arrived a few hours ago, there's nothing on it quite yet.
Please pray that God will reveal Himself specifically to each of them as they minister to the children of Hong Kong.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment