
I can't believe it's almost been a month since I've blogged and since our trip to Michigan, but I had to make sure I didn't let this tradition slip away without blogging about it.

This was the first year all three kids were brave enough to go tubing. I learned my lesson last year with skiing and played it safe. But I still got thrown off the tube and got a nasty bruise. Still it was nothing like last year!!!

Here's a picture of the kids including Sophie and Maddie with Carlos and JoAnn. "Papa" Carlos is Bill's dad and the reason why we get to spend a wonderful week on the lake with our friends every year. He bought the cottages with his children and grandchildren in mind to have as a place to enjoy time together, build memories and share it with their friends. We have loved every moment over the past 5 yrs that we have been privileged enough to get to visit.

But as always, it's over too fast. We're already looking forward to next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment